Python, as long as you're outing your trolls, are you gonna fess up to Tonto as well?
------------------
Yeah, you're one of them.
Printable View
Python, as long as you're outing your trolls, are you gonna fess up to Tonto as well?
------------------
Yeah, you're one of them.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
ITWOIL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What the fuck does that mean?
BTW, I was just kidding about being Yortuk. You guys know I can only keep a troll nic going for about 2 posts before I accidentally out it.
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
threads like this are stupid. how many posts do you need of "best posters", "top ten posters" and all that crap? whats the point?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Probably in the same vicinity as the neverending chatroom-style flirt threads that dominate that buzzcore place you frequent.
P.S. - Go back there.
------------------
we all want our time in hell...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lethargic's wife Bertha:
I miss my flubby hubby. He always used to tickle my feet with his chicken tongs. And I loved the way he would use two chicken legs as fangs and roleplay as Dracula in our love making sessions.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait til Christmas Eve, baby
------------------
I'm fat. So what?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LK_Pick:
I just want a tonto, simple, cute to fall asleep next to and who doesn't mind this crazy hair o' mine. If this is providable, lemme know. Til then, I'll be rearrangin furniture for the bob newhart look alike (ew) roommate movin in.
but i do wub u tonto.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
AHHHHH...............TONTO blushing! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
------------------
"NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"
Oh wait - that gym teacher troll, what was his name? I swear he and IB are cut from the same cloth. I just wanna castrate both of 'em.
------------------
Revenge is a good way of staying connected.
or was it disconnected? sheet. this is confusing.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
What the fuck does that mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
In The Words Of Irie Lagos
------------------
I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
Sorry Cuda, Val already admitted to me long ago that he was a Character Troll. So did Peehole, basically, for that matter.
Peehole: "Of course I'm not like I post. I don't believe most of what I post, I just post it to get a reaction."
Character Trolling, defined.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You stepped on your pecker (so to speak), Down by de Ribber.
1.) primary nics can never be trolls, by definition. and,
2.) Val never said any such thing in a posting and he certainly would never have e-mailed you because of your gay e-affair with Guy_Fawkes. Neither would Elgrande. They wouldn't take the chance of being infected.
------------------
He ordered Scotch and Soda- a bottle of each. Next he wanted to know "which way is Connectt-i-cut."
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bacefelice:
Yes, let us all rack the trolls. We can but learn from their clever ways.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
But you need a few dozen posts every week of self congratulations? how stupid. Did i touch a sore spot as you lowered yourself to this level?
At least you aren't the 80's man though.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
You wouldn't be such a little-dick loser if you dropped in this thread and racked the trolls.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'd rather be a little-dick loser, it's already gotten me about 12 different trolls at least, so something must work there.
------------------
It's novel. It's unique. It's shithouse.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trollfessor:
We should all Rack the Trolls.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I follow you!
------------------